Career with us
Senior Consultant, Oil & Gas, Latin America Region Industry Essence, Consulting Team
- Undertake key client interaction in support of the development of Industry Essence’s Consulting business in Latin America region
- Analyse key trends in oil, gas, and other power industry (Industry analysis, market sizing, understanding dynamics, identification of key opportunities and hurdles, and provide real-time solution to clients)
- Developing thought leadership for Latin America sub-region—providing strategic insights and regular research inputs (writing reports and presentations) about the region and issues affecting clients based there
- Coordinate with the sales and marketing teams on Business Development (BD) of consulting opportunities — Power, Downstream, Midstream, Upstream, Coal, and others
- Author research articles/publications by coordinating with research teams and analysts
- Assisting the sales team with subject matter expertise in client visits
- Lead and train a team of junior analysts
- Speak at client events and external events and communicate Industry Essence messages with them
- Minimum 5 years of relevant industry experience traditionally acquired by working in industry, government, consulting, or in business research. Energy industry experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree along with Postgraduate degree in economics, statistics, engineering, management or industry-related fields is required.
- Any equivalent combination of experience and education is suitable.
- Fluency in English and other LatAm languages is a major plus.